Nathaniel A. Wickliffe
Contact number: 603-336-3026, Ext. 109
As a patent attorney with the firm, Nathaniel assists in patent application drafting and prosecution, as well as non-infringement, invalidity, and freedom-to-operate analyses. He also has experience in trademark searches, applications, and prosecutions.
Nathaniel has worked in the Bruce E. Friedman Intellectual Property and Transaction Clinic, and has worked as an engineer and project coordinator at Alcoa.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, J.D./LL.M.-I.P., 2015.
- Cum laude
- Franklin Pierce Intellectual Property Law Certificate
- Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire, M.B.A., 2013.
- Wabash College, B.A., 1999.
- New Hampshire (2016)
- Admitted before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (2019)